- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Backbone, VueJS, Sinatra
- OS: GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows Server
Selected Project: Workerholic
Workerholic is a multi-threaded, multi-process background job processing manager. It allows developers to decouple their application processing logic into a separate, self-sufficient process. Once installed and configured, Workerholic will take care of any time-consuming tasks that your application may have, be it “talking” to an external API, performing CPU-heavy calculations or simply running millions of these tasks together.
Among other features, Workerholic includes automatic load balancing, command-line interface, delayed jobs scheduler, multi-process operations, reporting web interface and full Ruby on Rails integration.
Follow this link to read more about Workerholic and our story.
Software Engineer (2017)
Workerholic (background job processor)
- Concurrent and parallel execution model
- Integration with Ruby on Rails and custom applications
- Multiple configuration options
- Rich Web UI and reporting
Systems Administrator (2012 – 2015)
- Developed and implemented IT infrastructure (servers, clients, networking, firewalls, backup solutions) from scratch
- Configured enterprise mail server for 500+ user environment
- Developed backup strategies for mission-critical nodes (domain controllers, mails servers)
Taganrog State University of Engineering (2004-2009)
- Master of Science, Information Technologies